This beautiful, newly completed three-bedroom, two-bath home is ready for your personal touches. The home is adorned with luxury finishes throughout with no detail left undone. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, soft-close cabinets, granite counters, and an oversized island perfect for food prep and entertaining. The open floor plan highlights the space and is enhanced by the high ceilings and natural lighting. The luxury vinyl found throughout is eye-catching, easy to clean, and pet friendly. The bathrooms match the kitchen with granite countertops to give the home an inviting, cohesive feel. The home comes with peace of mind with hurricane impact windows and sliders as well as a standard new home builders warranty. The home features a three-car garage with sealed concrete floors. and gardens will remain lush and vibrant due to an installed irrigation system. Ideally located near I-75, great shopping, and restaurants. Easy to show, ready to be your new home!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,738 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
PORT CHARLOTTE SUB 33
BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Garage Door Opener.
- Stucco, Block
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price