DO NOT MISS OUT. This must see Peace River Water Front Property with SAILBOAT ACCESS is the oasis you have been waiting for. This home is a BLANK slate for you to customize your dream home. Privately located at the end of a cup-de-sac on .66 ACRES and 330 feet of water frontage, making this the most desirable lot in this neighborhood. A New Metal Roof was Installed in September of 2022. Professionally demo'd and stripped to the studs on the inside after Hurricane Ian- clean canvas with windows and doors overlooking the river with WIDE OPEN VIEWS. Working Electric Boat lift and two docks in an oversized basin owned by YOU. Plumbing redone 5 years ago with Pex Plumbing with crawl space access. Back lanai is plumbed for outdoor sink/kitchen. Two oversized storage sheds on property along with the best view in the house on your paver deck by the water under your pergola. 9 minutes to I-75, shopping, and restaurants. 20 minutes to Downtown Punta Gorda and Punta Gorda Airport. And by boat you're only a 20/25 minute boat ride to waterfront restaurants. This property is sold AS-IS. Will accept cash and consider 203k Rehab loan.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,520 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
DE SOTO PEACE RIVER HEIGHTS
Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Blinds, Window Treatments
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener, On Street, Oversized.
- Wood, Frame, Block
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rain Gutters. Cul-De-Sac, FloodZone, Oversized Lot, Paved, Tip Lot.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price